Comment on page
Bridging to Arbitrum
Bridging to Arbitrum is a process that allows you to transfer assets from other blockchain networks to Arbitrum - a process that is necessary for you to use Arbswap.
To bridge to Arbitrum, please follow the steps below:
1. Ensure that you have an Ethereum wallet that supports the Arbitrum network. On Arbswap, some of the recommended wallets are MetaMask, Safepal and WalletConnect.
2. Open your MetaMask wallet and click on the network dropdown. Select "Custom RPC" at the bottom of the dropdown.
3. In the Custom RPC settings, enter the following details:
Network Name: Arbitrum
RPC URL: https://arb1.arbitrum.io/rpc
Chain ID: 42161
Block Explorer URL: https://arbiscan.io/
Save your settings and return to your MetaMask wallet.
4. Click on the "Deposit" button on the Arbitrum website . This will generate a deposit address for you.
5. Transfer the desired amount of Ether (ETH) from your Ethereum wallet to the deposit address generated by the Arbitrum website or application.
6. Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the Ethereum network, which typically takes a few minutes.
7/ Once the transaction is confirmed, you are ready to use the Arbitrum network! Head on over to Arbswap DEX to start swapping or connect to your favourite game on Nova.