Comment on page
How it works
- Payout multipliers are locked once the timer ends - the point at which 'next' round becomes the new 'live' one.
- Prize pool = Pool UP + Pool DOWN
- Payout multiplier for UP Pool = Prize pool ÷ Pool UP
- Payout multiplier for DOWN Pool = Prize pool ÷ Pool DOWN
For example, if there’s 15 ETH in the DOWN side of a round, and the overall prize pool is 150 ETH, the DOWN payout ratio will be (150/15)=10x.
- Payout Amount = Payout multiplier × Position × (1 - Treasury Fee)
In the above case, if the round ends on a DOWN result, if you committed 2 ETH to a DOWN position, you’d get a payout of (2*10) × (1-0.03) = 19.4 ETH. Your profit would be 17.4 ETH (19.4 - 2).
Fees to Arbswap: 3% of each round's total prize pool will go to Arbswap treasury.
To provide better experiences on Predictions, Arbswap calls Binance API to provide price feed on ARBUSDT price.
- Used for the Lock price and End price of each prediction market round. This updates in intervals of 1 min.
- Our prediction contract uses a self-deployed Oracle price feed to set the prices used to dictate whether a user has won or not.
ARB Prediction contract:
Price feed Oracle: