Comment on page
Arbswap Prediction runs in a decentralized manner using Binance APIs to pull the most up-to-date and accurate asset prices for the crypto market. It's as easy as flipping a coin!
It's easy to take part:
- Predict if the price of ARBUSD will be higher or lower than it was when the “LIVE” phase starts.
- If you enter an “UP” position, and the “Closed Price” is higher than the “Locked Price” at the end of the 5 minute LIVE phase, you WIN! And if it’s lower, you lose.
- If you enter a “DOWN” position, and the “Closed Price” is higher than the “Locked Price” at the end of the 5 minute LIVE phase, you LOSE! If it’s lower, you win.
Playing Prediction lets you test your foresight to earn rewards. Use your market knowledge or gut feeling to predict if the ARBUSD price will go up or down in the near future. Get it right and you’ll collect a share of the round’s prize pool!
Arbswap Prediction is deployed on Arbitrum Nova network. You need to make sure you're connecting to Arbitrum Nova. If not, you can switch network on the top right corner.
The Prediction page shows quite a bit of information. Predictions operate in 5-minute rounds. Make your prediction before a round goes live to join in.
To enter a round of Prediction, you'll want to check how long is left in the current round. You'll find the timer in the top-right area.
If the timer is too low, your prediction may not confirm in time, so check there's still plenty of time left before you make a prediction (30 seconds should be plenty, but give yourself more time if you're following along with this guide).
When you're sure you have enough time, you can place your prediction for the next round.
1. In the "Next" section, you'll see a green Enter UP button and a red Enter DOWN button. Click Enter UP if you want to predict a rise in price, and click Enter DOWN if you want to predict a drop in price.
Each will have a different reward multiplier. The multiplier will change over time as the "Prize Pool" increases depending on people's predictions. The Prize Pool is shown just above the buttons.
We'll choose Enter UP for this example.
2. A new window will open. In the window, you'll see "Commit" to commit ETH for your prediction. Type the number of tokens you would like to commit to your prediction for this round in the field. You can also use the slider or click the percent buttons if you prefer.
3. Once you've decided the amount to commit, click Confirm and confirm your action in your wallet.
The confirm button will fade out as your transaction confirms. This short wait is why we checked the round timer earlier to make sure we would have time to make our prediction.
4. After your transaction confirms, an "ENTERED" message will appear.
There's nothing left to do now but wait for your Prediction round to go live.
A live round will last for 5 minutes. You can watch the price update during the 5 minutes if you'd like.
You cannot change your prediction during a live round, however. You are locked into your prediction from earlier.
After 5 minutes as the live round, your entered round will finish. Everything is automatic, so there's nothing you need to do to end the round.
1. As the 5 minutes finish, the "LIVE" section will change to "Calculating". Calculating the results only takes a moment.
2. After a short wait, the finished round will move left and say "Expired". The result of the round will display with either UP colored in green, or DOWN colored in red.
3. If you've been busy and missed the results, you can scroll back a few rounds by clicking the left arrow on the purple bunny cards.
If you want to see the results for rounds you've entered that are older than a few rounds, you'll need to follow the steps below to find the results.
1. Click on the reversing clock icon next to the round timer.
2. A "History" panel will open. By default, you should see your most recent round at the top of the list. Click anywhere on the round to see more information.
1. If you won your entered round, a Collect Winnings button will appear next to a gold trophy. Click the button.
2. A new window will appear showing the amount of winnings you can collect with a Confirm button. Click the button and confirm the action in your wallet.
Your token winnings will now be in your wallet.
Sometimes you may be away from Prediction page for a while or may have forgotten to collect winnings from older rounds. You can still collect winnings owed to you from older rounds at any time.
1. Find more information on past rounds you've entered by clicking on the reversing clock icon next to the round timer.
2. A "History" panel will open. You can click "Uncollected" to view all rounds you've not collected the winnings for yet (click a the transaction if you want to see more details). Click the Collect button.
3. A new window will appear showing the amount of winnings you can collect with a Confirm button. Click the button and confirm the action in your wallet.
Your winnings will now be in your wallet.